IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Effective March 11, 2020, entry to our skilled-nursing centers and Long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) has been restricted in response to the first cases of community-spread COVID-19 in Michigan. Unfortunately, this includes resident visitation. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation. In addition to restricting entry to our Centers, The following measures are being taken to promote safety:
• Staff screening for signs and symptoms, including temp check before entering
• Staff training in symptom recognition for residents and themselves, as well as what to do if they notice signs of COVID-19
• Increased resident monitoring
• Modification of staff and resident routines to include reduced group size and maintaining recommended social distance whenever possible. For more information, please visit to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
STAYING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LOVED ONE!
• We understand it isn’t the same as visiting in person, but phone calls, Facebook, FaceTime, or Skype can be an excellent way to stay connected!
• Want to send a note or E-card to a resident who doesn’t have a device?
Send it to the email address below with the facility name in the Subject Line and we will ensure your loved one gets the message!
• If you have a concern or question, please email us, put the facility name in the subject line, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Pioneer Specialty Hospitals (LTAC)